und dachte mir
wer wenn nicht wir
kämpf wie ein Stier
penn bis um vier
Das Denken verliert
Nie an Bedeutung
Sie halten das Volk dumm
Und ich treff dich nicht wegen dieser miesen Streuung

Ich weiß ist ein bisschen mehr und nicht gerade Battlerap, darauf hatte ich keine Lust, will aber trotzdem wissen was ihr so meint.

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
EFES
Newcomer
Newcomer
Liga: Trainz League

Re: Einstufung Cosi

Beitrag von EFES » 28.10.2016, 20:03

Trainz
Und als feedback du solltest mehrsilbige reime benutzen und pointen einfügen sonst wirkt das nicht kreativ musste es auch lernen und so viel ist das nicht wegen der zeilenlänge.. aber keine sorge die meisten haben trainz angefangen.. fowst zum beispiel ist nach paar wochen zu den normalz also steigerung ist möglich.. ich bin auch noch dabei ;)
Geht's dir gut?

Fowst
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von Fowst » 29.10.2016, 09:53

Die Zeilen sind zu kurz, ein Reim ist halt keine line.

Whitie
Battle Homie
Battle Homie
Liga: Normalz League
Props erhalten: 5 Mal

Beitrag von Whitie » 30.10.2016, 08:42

Cosi hat geschrieben:Flow wie n Hochwasser, Bombe wie Osama
Krieg für Moos Standard, deine Homes kriegen bloß Asthma
Voorher war noch Platz da, jetzt komm ich
sie sagten jetzt noch nicht, da war ich plötzlich dicht
und dachte mir.. wer wenn nicht wir
kämpf wie ein Stier, penn bis um vier
Das Denken verliiiert nie an Bedeutung, siiie halten das Volk dumm
Und ich treff dich nicht wegen diiiieser miesen Streuung
gehört das so formatiert? hab mal noch so getan, als könntest du rein technisch reimen
inhaltlich ist das viel zu sprunghaft, du reimst halt nur rum
dazu sind die Formulierungen auch sehr unschön teils.. nur weil das hier Kunst sein darf, heißt das nicht, dass du dich verkünsteln sollst, und so würdest du doch normal nicht reden
#onelove

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 22.01.2024, 15:34

I definitely wanted to compose a quick message to be able to appreciate you for those amazing advice you are giving out on this website. My time intensive internet investigation has finally been honored with good quality facts and strategies to go over with my great friends. I would state that that most of us site visitors actually are quite fortunate to be in a notable website with so many outstanding people with insightful strategies. I feel really privileged to have discovered your entire web page and look forward to plenty of more amazing times reading here. Thanks again for everything. Packers and Movers Nagpur

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 24.01.2024, 12:15

That's why it is best that you relevant researching previously penning. You're able to construct more desirable put up this way. Packers and Movers Chennai to Varanasi

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 25.01.2024, 11:48

What your stating is totally accurate. I know that everyone need to say the similar issue, but I just think that you set it in a way that all of us can recognize. I also really like the images you put in the following. They match so nicely with what youre hoping to say. Im certain youll achieve so many people today with what youve got to say. roof cleaning portsmouth

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 27.01.2024, 14:59

Nice post. I discover something tougher on diverse blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn content from other writers and use a little something from their website. I’d would rather apply certain using the content in this little blog regardless of whether you do not mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link in your web weblog. Many thanks for sharing. https://daga1.tv

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

on your|somebody who actually|the most effective|it is best to|simply would like to|actually answered my problem|There a

Beitrag von manijet201 » 29.01.2024, 14:46

on your|somebody who actually|the most effective|it is best to|simply would like to|actually answered my problem|There are some interesting Packers and Movers Visakhapatnam

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Promptly your blog might it goes without saying typically possibly be visible related to each one of blog site people to

Beitrag von manijet201 » 30.01.2024, 10:10

Promptly your blog might it goes without saying typically possibly be visible related to each one of blog site people today, mainly because aware studies and as well lab tests. Packers and Movers Pune to Jaipur

Antworten