mit jeder Handlung, fokussiert auf den Sieg,
Tagsüber bin ich ein Dealer doch nachtsüber ein Dieb,
Ein G wie in Gangstarfilmen der niemals liebt,

Verteile aggressive blicke weil ich wieder ausflippe,
Diqqa ich will nur Cash sonst gibt es keinen Flash,
ich benütze dich als ersatz für ein crashdummy,
und dufliegst auf die fresse wie bambi,
nein ich kann das nicht verleugnen deshalb muss ich einen Rappart erzeugen,
Vill. werde ich bald meine Lebensart bereuen, bis dahin lebe ich jeden Tag aufs neue ohne Reue,
denndas einzigste was mich wach hält sind die Träume,

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
EFES
Newcomer
Newcomer
Liga: Trainz League

Re: Einstufung

Beitrag von EFES » 16.01.2017, 23:27

Da dir egaal ist was wir sagen.. nur die einstufung.. trainz
Geht's dir gut?

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 22.01.2024, 15:16

You produced some decent points there. I looked on the web for that issue and found most people will go as well as with all your site. Packers and Movers Goa

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 25.01.2024, 11:25

I needed to put you that very little remark in order to give thanks yet again for the spectacular solutions you’ve discussed above. It was unbelievably open-handed with people like you to present freely all that a lot of folks would’ve offered for an ebook to help make some cash for their own end, particularly since you might well have done it if you ever desired. The tips in addition worked to be the great way to fully grasp that other people online have a similar dreams really like my personal own to know the truth many more with reference to this problem. I’m certain there are numerous more enjoyable occasions ahead for individuals that browse through your site. roof cleaning portsmouth

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 27.01.2024, 14:41

Nice post. I learn something harder on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to learn to read content off their writers and exercise a little something there. I’d would rather apply certain while using the content in my small weblog no matter whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll supply you with a link with your web blog. Appreciate your sharing. https://daga1.tv

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlie

Beitrag von manijet201 » 29.01.2024, 14:18

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I am shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it. Packers and Movers

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

That is certainly on top of that a superb send i always basically liked mastering. It may not be everyday that any of us

Beitrag von manijet201 » 30.01.2024, 09:13

That is certainly on top of that a superb send i always basically liked mastering. It may not be everyday that any of us store the chance to determine the one thing. Packers and Movers Gurgaon to Bangalore

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 30.01.2024, 17:38

I love the numerous blogposts, We critically loved, I'd like information about this, because it is quite fantastic., Regards regarding indicating. mattress cleaning newcastle

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

Beitrag von manijet201 » 01.02.2024, 13:00

The subsequent time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my option to read, but I actually thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you can fix in case you werent too busy searching for attention. patio cleaning surrey

manijet201
Battle Star
Battle Star

You’ve really written a very good quality article here. Thank you very much [url=https://www.jettaway.co.uk/]driveway cl

Beitrag von manijet201 » 01.02.2024, 14:43

You’ve really written a very good quality article here. Thank you very much driveway cleaning grimsby

Antworten