Was ist neu auf BS?
Antworten
merehan
Newcomer
Newcomer

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WEB DESIGN AND WEB DEVELOPMENT

Beitrag von merehan » 25.02.2023, 03:59

Website development
Web development is creating and publishing websites on the Internet, and web development includes the following steps: defining the goal of the site, designing the site, planning, collecting contents for display within the site, creating the site, testing it for readiness, uploading the site to the server, marketing this site, and following up on any problems that may occur.

Website development is divided into two parts: front-end development and back-end development. A front-end developer takes care of the visual design of the website.

Whether this layout is created or handed to him by the site designer, the front-end developer uses HTML to build the site, CSS to define and format visual styles, and may use JavaScript.

For some small projects, front-end development may be the only type needed, but for more complex projects, back-end development will be run, and the back-end developer deals with more complex programming and tasks on web pages.

Defines how the Site works and how customers operate on it using certain functions and may include connecting to a database or creating features such as shopping carts in e-commerce in e-commerce projects that connect to online payment processors.

Sites Design
Web design is the term most commonly used by professionals in this field, and it involves a very wide range of skills, one of which is visual design, and a website designer deals with the front-facing part of a website that is customer-facing.

A web designer should take care of how the site looks and how customers interact with it. The site design should include details of how the information will be presented on the site, a site layout structure and a map of the site pages.

Good web designers use design principles to create attractive looking and easy to use websites. Not only do they make the site beautiful, they also design user-friendly sites to attract users. The more beautiful and easier the site is to use, the more likely users are to use the site.

Responsibilities of the website designer and developer
The tasks of both a website designer and developer are summarized as follows: Website designer: Design and create a database schema. Create a web chart. Determine the appearance of the website pages according to the content provided by the customer.

TRANSLATED FROM:
كيفية تحقيق الأرباح عن طريق الاستثمار في البورصة
أفضل الطرق لتوفير أكبر قدر من المال
مواجهة طردك من العمل بطريقة احترافية

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
Moses
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Re: THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WEB DESIGN AND WEB DEVELOPMENT

Beitrag von Moses » 19.03.2023, 11:43

Took me time to understand all of the comments, but I seriously enjoyed the write-up. It proved being really helpful to me and Im positive to all of the commenters right here! Its constantly nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I am certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up. midtown modern showflat

Moses
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von Moses » 19.03.2023, 17:11

This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. One Pearl Bank Showflat

Moses
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von Moses » 21.03.2023, 20:39

It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. city towers

Moses
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von Moses » 22.03.2023, 12:54

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Sky Eden showflat

Antworten