I think you should always train with slayer

Was ist neu auf BS?
Antworten
Kingang
Neuling
Neuling

I think you should always train with slayer

Beitrag von Kingang » 22.02.2021, 06:58

This entire installation will cost you roughly 2-2.5M, and is an excellent OSRS gold general setup for slaying. Don't forget to also use a number of that money to buy super sets (Super Strength/Attack/Defence potions) which you ought to use on ALL your slayer tasks. It may look like you are spending a lot at first but it speeds up your tasks clearly and is well worthwhile, and you will be profiting from the slayer drops / hint scrolls anyway.

Like they said above, fighter chest is the way to go, and you may use it if you should receive it. For the legs, personally I like Verac's skirt for its own prayer bonus (and manliness). Even in the event that you don't pray for your entire task, you might too use up your base prayer points on like superhuman strength (+10% power for the first part of your job is pretty nice), along with the prayer bonus only makes it go that much further.

About the super sets, super strength and attack are essential on all activities, however super defenses you may want to just bring if you find you're struck a lot on a single particular job. Whatever the case, superb guards are extremely cheap compared to others, plus they just concern with them is they take up inventory space. Another thing you should pick up is a DDS to your firearms (if you haven't already). It's cheap, and has a fantastic offensive special that Rs2107 gold can minutely accelerate your task (if anything it makes you feel great getting two great piled hits).

Antworten