A way to memorize the Holy Quran

Was ist neu auf BS?
Antworten
merehan
Newcomer
Newcomer

A way to memorize the Holy Quran

Beitrag von merehan » 30.06.2022, 23:49

Determining the quantity and dividing the surah according to the student's ability
This method is to determine the quantity; That is, one surah is divided into more than one section - according to the ability of the memorizer to memorize it. For example, he memorizes Surat Al-Kahf in four stages, or five - according to his ability

The Hafiz’s division of the surah to be memorized must be in accordance with the verses that are related in meaning; There is no objection to reading the facilitating interpretation of the verses before beginning to memorize them. To increase mastery, the memorizer is also keen to repeat one section five or more times; So that it is ingrained in his mind without slipping away.

When he finishes memorizing the first syllable, he begins memorizing the second stanza of the last verse in the first syllable. This helps him to link them, with the need to repeat what has been memorized with concentration, and to link all the passages together.

Despite the difficulty of linking the surah at once; Because of the different times and circumstances in which they were kept, it is possible to solve this problem and avoid it; The frequent recitation of the surah by the memorizer at one time, and with time, he will be able to recite the surah at once, and this method is one of the common methods among memorizers and reciters; Because the Prophet - may God bless him and grant him peace - used to take the Qur’an five-fifths from Gabriel.

The Companions - may God be pleased with them - did not memorize the new until after they mastered the old memorization, and did what was mentioned in it. between verses that are similar in structures and words, bearing in mind that a time plan must be drawn up for memorization; So that it is easy for the memorizer to divide the surah, and memorize it according to a time schedule commensurate with his capacity and his conditions.

Memorizing the Qur’an on a mastery sheikh for tajweed
It is not possible to memorize the Noble Qur’an without the help of God - Glory be to Him - and therefore sincerity to God - the Most High - in memorizing the Qur’an and seeking help from it is one of the most beneficial and best ways. The presence of a sheikh who has mastered tajweed; recitation and recitation; For the hafiz to take his instructions, and recite to him the verses he had memorized, so the Sheikh corrects his recitation for him.

Hence the effort is on the keeper; By repeating the verses he memorized throughout his day; So that he can memorize it, while constantly reviewing, consolidating, and confirming everything he has memorized in the following days; reading a lot; So that he recites a wird from it every day, and the best and best times for memorizing and reviewing are the time of Fajr; Whether it is before dawn, or after it, the memorizer must be patient in his memorization. Patience is the key to perseverance and perseverance in memorization.

Use the Five Forts method
This method is called (the method of the five fortresses); It is an easy and accessible way to memorize the Noble Qur’an in a short time, and it is summarized in five fortresses, its statement as follows:

The first fort
Keep reading the Noble Qur’an constantly; Two parts per day, for a maximum of forty minutes, with frequent listening to the Holy Qur’an; Committing to a daily response, he approximates the party.

The second fort
Continuous preparation, which is one of the strongest fortresses that help memorize the Noble Qur’an, and it is divided into: weekly preparation; By reading the pages to be memorized in the following week, and supporting this by reading the interpretation, which helps to support memorization and night preparation; So that the memorizer repeats listening to what is meant to be memorized on the next day for fifteen minutes, then recites it with rapid recitation with the recitation of the recitation fifteen times.

The time for this preparation should be right before bedtime. Because this helps to remember it the next day, in addition to the preparatory preparation; It is the repetition of memorization before starting a new memorization. Fifteen times, with intense concentration for fifteen minutes for each page of memorization, while refraining from looking at the Qur’an for the last five minutes.

The third fort
Starting a new memorization for a period of no less than fifteen minutes, and repeating it; Repetition helps to enable and stabilize memorization.

The fourth fort
near review; This is done by reviewing the twenty pages adjacent to the new memorization page daily; So that it is gradual.

Fifth fort
remote audit; This is done by reviewing the memorization that is after the twenty pages adjacent to the new memorization page; i.e. review the last forty pages, and so on; This is done gradually once a week.

READ MORE:
child recites quran
ijazah

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
ChristineFTurner
Neuling
Neuling

Re: A way to memorize the Holy Quran

Beitrag von ChristineFTurner » 24.07.2022, 13:42

A way to memorize the Holy Quran is very good and there are many people searching for the best ideas that help us and resolve our issues. From the phd dissertation help I found the best services that help me to learn about these studies.

among1
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von among1 » 08.08.2022, 09:47

Welcome to poppy playtime is a terrific method for you and your pals to pass the time with its unique game experience and innovative game atmosphere.

Moses
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von Moses » 30.10.2022, 13:26

I just moved here https://www.signnow.com/ask/what-do-you-need-to-read-and-sign-a-pdf-file. And, to be honest, I've never seen anything like that. You should definitely try it!

Moses
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von Moses » 01.11.2022, 11:39

Getting content from this site has always been very helpful for me. I just read content on contract-negotiation and i think it is very well written. I will surely visit it again.

millieberry
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von millieberry » 01.11.2022, 12:35

I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.

evelynmurphy
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von evelynmurphy » 05.01.2023, 05:12

I appreciate your information; it was extremely beneficial geometry dash

Antworten