Anfänger & mögliche Aufsteiger
Antworten
Osennana
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Is it hard to learn to

Beitrag von Osennana » 30.09.2021, 13:02

Is it hard to learn to play blackjack?

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
Nonomahaha
Neuling
Neuling
Re: Is it hard to learn to

Beitrag von Nonomahaha » 30.09.2021, 13:02

Can you clarify what exactly you see as difficult here? Or have you never tried it? If not, I highly recommend reading the site, which discusses the basics of blackjack - even the most novice player will understand here. Here below you can practice in this game, calculate for yourself combinations that can fall out and determine the logic of moves in each specific case. I believe that you will definitely succeed, and you will be able to show yourself in this game.

candymika
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Is it hard to learn to

Beitrag von candymika » 07.10.2021, 05:14

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts Little Alchemy

Antworten