Anfänger & mögliche Aufsteiger
Antworten
merehan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Home cleaning methods

Beitrag von merehan » 04.02.2023, 01:41

House cleaning
The task of cleaning the house is one of the daily tasks of every housewife, as cleaning the rooms, the kitchen, the outside patios, and the bathrooms requires a long time and a double effort to enjoy the feeling of cleanliness all the time, and The task of cleaning the house is no longer difficult for the housewife because she has electrical tools It helped her to perform a large part of the housework, which relieved her of the great burden

Cleaning on a daily basis
Spending 15 minutes a day tidying up, wiping surfaces, and other quick cleaning tasks makes the overall cleaning process easier when done at a later time, and results in looking at things more holistically than in detail.

get rid of clutter
The accumulation of unnecessary things causes chaos in the rooms of the house, which can be disposed of by preparing a number of boxes, and allocating each of them to collect certain items; Such as items to be donated, items to be sold, and items to be stored

And moving it around the rooms of the house, sorting out all the things that cause chaos with it, collecting those that are not needed in the garbage bag to throw it out, handing over the donation box to charitable institutions, and selling the things that have been assigned for sale.

Making the bed as soon as you wake up
Being careful to arrange the bed upon waking up is one of the ways to help arrange the house as quickly as possible, as maintaining its arrangement will make the room look more tidy; because it occupies a good part of the room; Also pay attention to the arrangement of the pillows on it

Sort the shoes out
Shoes can be arranged at the entrance to the house, to maintain the cleanliness of the floor of the house, by placing a mat, or allocating a certain place at the bottom of the coat closet, or by placing special wooden or metal shelves for shoes In the event that there is no closet at the entrance to the house, the shelves are inexpensive, and easy installation, and it is indicated that the shoes should be exposed to the air all the time, which helps to get rid of moisture.

arranging clothes
Clothes are arranged according to the priority of their use, as Amelia Meena, the professional organizer and founder of Appelchin, pointed out the need to take into account the possibility of easy access to clothes when placing them in the closet.

So that the less-used clothes are placed out of reach, and the clothes that are used regularly, and that are used daily are placed close at hand, and it is possible to divide the wardrobe into sections dedicated to specific types of clothes, such as: the underwear section, and the sportswear section.

Kitchen cleaning
The kitchen can be cleaned by washing dishes, whether in the dishwasher or manually, paying attention to soaking the utensils in which the food has hardened with hot water, then placing the vessels that have been washed in the clean drying rack and leaving them to dry Naturally, then moving to cleaning the oven and microwave, where the racks are removed from the oven and soaked in soapy water

TRANSLATED FROM:
انواع منظفات المنزل ذات الجودة العالية
طريقة تنظيف الفرن الكهربائي

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Re: Home cleaning methods

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 22.02.2023, 21:15

Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here profile worth to see it. Hochzeits DJ Tirol

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 24.03.2023, 13:10

Cool you inscribe, the info is really salubrious further fascinating, I'll give you a connect to my scene. covid 19

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 31.03.2023, 18:51

Initial You got a awesome blog .I determination be involved in plus uniform minutes. i view you got truly very functional matters , i determination be always checking your blog blesss. Grey Sectional Sofa

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 08.04.2023, 04:37

In this case you will begin it is important, it again produces a web site a strong significant internet site: Podiatry Jobs

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 09.04.2023, 09:20

Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript... Belize Land

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 15.04.2023, 15:23

It is fine, nonetheless evaluate the information and facts around this correct. daman games

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 01.05.2023, 08:03

This is very interesting, but it is necessary to click on this link: Serrurier urgent

articleancheck
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von articleancheck » 09.11.2023, 15:05

Normal appointments listed here are the easiest method to thanks for the work, that is why I am going to the website daily, searching for brand new, fascinating data. Numerous, with thanks! learn more

articleancheck
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Beitrag von articleancheck » 12.11.2023, 11:56

So i am in fact content with see our site not to mention could have fun with perusing effective content pieces circulated in this case. Typically the creative ideas of this contributor was basically fantastic, thanks a lot for ones show. Movers Burnaby

Antworten