Lost Ark Heavenly Harmony Guide

Anfänger & mögliche Aufsteiger
Antworten
Jannick
Neuling
Neuling

Lost Ark Heavenly Harmony Guide

Beitrag von Jannick » 28.02.2022, 09:03

In order to bring harmony into paradise in the lost ark, players must fulfill a cooperative mission with a temporally established event location in Western Axia.

Harmony Island is an adventure island in Lost Ark, on which a player is rewarded with a wealth of silver and note songs, Heavenly Harmony. The island of harmony, not to be confused with the shards of harmony or other events with a similar name, is an extensive place that occasionally appears on the east coast of Rodnett, in the tears of Elzowin. Lost Ark players can see when the island is available by checking your Procyon compass that is a tool in the different dungeons and planned events where players can attend.

To open Procyon's compass, players must select the compass symbol under the small image in the upper left corner of the HUD. The menu displays multiple tabs for activities that you can choose. Here, the player can find the schedule information for Harmony Island by clicking on "Appearance Information" in the "Adventure Island" section. As already mentioned, the harmony island is provided with a timer, making them on other islands in Axia, such. B. the free island or black scaven, is not always accessible. However, players can track events on the island by setting alarms in the game in the lost loading.

After your arrival on Harmony's island, LOST Ark fans can earn songs from Paradise Harmony by meeting Koop missions. However, before the players can participate in these green group quests, they must meet the prerequisite "Harmony in Paradise". After the players listened to the NPC of the Gardener, they can attend three regular official co-op missions.

One of these green quests is "a pure voice", in which the ARK player has the task of bringing the holy spring water X 80 to a flower in the garden. That may listen to how a tedious task, but many other players can do the same task at the same time, so the work is easier to go. Another task is "fragrant sounds" in which the player has to collect 300 fragrant flowers. The Third Koop Officer of Harmony Island in The Lost Ark is "Harmony? Help!" Lets the adventurer 80 times play the serenade of love.

As soon as these tasks are met, players receive either the chest for fragrant sounds, the chest for clear sounds, the chest for harmonious sounds, or the chest for glittering sounds. Each of these chests contains guaranteed silver and cheap lost ark gold, but it may be that the prey contains the score of the heavenly harmony or not. Suppose a player does not receive heavenly harmony during his first group quest chain. In this case, you have to try it again or return to the island after the event "Lost Sweetheart" event was set.

The Lost Ark is listed via Steam.

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
cookieclickeraz
Neuling
Neuling

Re: Lost Ark Heavenly Harmony Guide

Beitrag von cookieclickeraz » 21.03.2022, 08:29

After study a few of the websites for your internet site now, and I genuinely as if your technique for blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark internet site cookie clicker list and will be checking back soon. Pls look at my website likewise and let me know what you think.

ChristinaGBarnes
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von ChristinaGBarnes » 01.05.2022, 22:19

Lost Ark Heavenly Harmony Guide detail you shared here for us. When i read the australian writings reviews I found the best reviews by the people who used it and gave their feedback. It is such a great idea to write the guide in a forum post.

AimeeHoben
Neuling
Neuling

Beitrag von AimeeHoben » 10.10.2022, 11:44

As we all know, Lost Ark Gold is very important for players, but it is very difficult to obtain from the game. So, it is a better option for players to get Lost Ark Gold from MMOWTS. This can save players a lot of time and effort.

Antworten