But let's not allow Karl Malone to overshadow another huge point of contention

Battles außerhalb der Ligen
Antworten
Shaftesburyw
Neuling
Neuling

But let's not allow Karl Malone to overshadow another huge point of contention

Beitrag von Shaftesburyw » 03.11.2022, 09:58

I know I'm not the only person who thought the reward should have been a G.O.A.T. card. Wilt maybe? Jerry West? Or even another Bill Russell would have made more sense. This is even more true if collecting the G.O.A.T. cards ends up leading to something, which I think a lot of people are hoping will happen — I wouldn't hold my breath. Honestly, the best solution here would be to have Karl as the final Prime player, and MT 2K23 then G.O.A.T. LeBron be the reward. The community would have been thrilled, and the auction house would have been on fire all weekend. Then next week 2K could release Prime Super Packs and rake in that cash for people still trying to lock-in for LeBron.

This slideshow requires JavaScript. Instead, everyone was rage-selling off their Prime cards and shopping for older cards in previously released sets. Kawhi and Paul George dropped easily a 100K+ MT in value, and Luka/ Lamar plummeted even further. All the while, someone like James Wiseman skyrocketed. James was peaking at 400K last week, and now he's 600K+. Plus cards with token value also rose, as everyone's content-related hopes and dreams turned to a potential token market update (which is way overdue at this point).

But let's not allow Karl Malone to overshadow another huge point of contention (for me at least). Yes, I'm talking about those Banana Boat cards. How lazy do you have to be to just recycle players again and again. Sure, there are more badges, and LeBron/Melo can play the shooting guard now, but come on! There are still so many players that need new cards, some of whom are stuck in diamond tier or lower. And I won't even waste time discussing Rondo or Duncan, whose new Prime versions aren't even worth the time it takes to quick sell them.

The only Banana Boat player actually in need of a galaxy opal was Chris Paul. But in July, no one cares about another short point guard. His card is so insanely popular (sarcasm) that I easily could have just bought him for 30K Friday afternoon. But I didn't have to because I pulled two of him. Lucky me?

Yeah, on Friday I did a dumb thing. After hearing about Karl, I also jumped the gun and put the Prime players I didn't care about anymore on the auction house. I figured I'd cash out, wash my hands of this nonsense, and Buy NBA 2K23 MT Coins use the MT to get a card I did want — like Out of Position KD or something.

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
Moses
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

Re: But let's not allow Karl Malone to overshadow another huge point of contention

Beitrag von Moses » 06.11.2022, 11:05

After reading all the comments, I came here https://viawriting.com/best-writing-services/. And I'm still in awe of the incredible performance. Strongly advised for you guys!

ahmedraza1001
Battle Freak
Battle Freak

Re: But let's not allow Karl Malone to overshadow another huge point of contention

Beitrag von ahmedraza1001 » 21.04.2023, 14:02

They write everything in detail and never repeat any sentence. Students should definitely check out this site quite often. 남성수술

Antworten