Are they aware that you're following them?

Erzähl' uns etwas über Dich.
Antworten
Bestmengqin
Neuling
Neuling

Are they aware that you're following them?

Beitrag von Bestmengqin » 31.08.2021, 10:01

I started the quest after I completed it. The first fight covering Baba Yagawa was won by me, and the next fighting for RuneScape Gold Relleka. Then 2 times try out Savin King Vargas, all of which failed n King vargas's abysmal cant even take hits n almost every hit on him is high. Now im outta food only 18 rockbites n zero potion so I must stop the quest for time bein.

I have five super stats restore, 10 prayerpot, 30 sharks, and 18 rock bite. Go boo boo but i am still not able finish the quest... the waterbirth island is like rs vietnam right currently. BTW, I am level 103 and have the strength of 82. Attack defend both 76 prayer and 62 prayer. Before the release of blood runs deeply, i had never been to waterbirth islands b4.

As a result of bot usage increasing rapidly, I created a system of bot-catching and testing techniques to determine if the player is actually a bot. When training, some people prefer to visit different websites. I took that into consideration when creating my tests. If an individual fails a test, it does not mean that they're a bot. However, they are more likely.

Go towards them and ask them "Are you a bot?" Most likely, they will answer you, even when their bots aren't talking. But, you will still get an answer from a lot of bots. Ask them what they do when they bank or change trees/rocks in order to confirm that they are actually botting. If the person is not able to answer, give three points to the "suspicion meters".

Ask them questions. Find out their mining level if they're fishing. Ask their magic level if they're mining. etc. If they do not react or don't do not respond. Be sure to 2007 RS Items follow them around. Are they aware that you're following them? If not, add 4 to the "suspicion gauge".

Antworten