How to Get Modern Aesthetics in FFXIV 5.55

Einstufungstext schreiben & eingestuft werden
Antworten
Jannick
Neuling
Neuling

How to Get Modern Aesthetics in FFXIV 5.55

Beitrag von Jannick » 20.07.2021, 11:15

The haircut, buzzing around the glamorous Final Fantasy XIV community as an elusive nugget of data mining, finally makes an appearance in FFXIV 5.55, and it's been dubbed two-way - even though it's actually just one way. Mostly.

It's not a double ponytail, but it does have a messy single tail, some lovely tendrils, fringes, intertwined braids, and large braids. It's like they just picked out all of the cutest aspects of the community hairstyle and mixed them together! Though it might be a bit much for some people.

Check out the styles on the back.

FFXIV: How to Get Two Hairstyles
As with many hairstyles in recent times, the modern aesthetic - two-way comes from the Bozjan-south front, specifically from the new Zadnor-instancing encounter.

The lockers that you can get by unlocking Zadnor may contain Modern Aesthetics - Two Way, but you can only access Zadnor after completing the main story quest for future rewriting and the "Fit for a Queen" quest have completed within Bozja. eight players are required for Zadnor.

If you don't want to cross the Bozjan Front and don't want to put yourself in their dangers, you can bring a minor disaster to your vault. Modern Aesthetics - Both can be traded or bought for too many coins on the market board.

As a guide, at the time of writing this hairstyle was available for 10 million gil on Balmung. That's the same price as Modern Aesthetics - Early to Rise, but there is good news: Modern Aesthetics - Early to Rise made this patch a lot easier to get.

If, like many of you, you wanted Modern Aesthetics - Early to Rise and had no luck with Delubrum Reginae or don't want to spend ff14 gil, then you'll be happy to hear that Early to Rise is now available from the resistance dealer in Zadnor, but Requires 5 gold and 30 platinum coins to get it. The market price for this coveted style is sure to fall over time before rising either way.

Here's how to get the modern aesthetic in FFXIV Patch 5.55 - both ways. Check out our other guides on Final Fantasy XIV!

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
AimeeHoben
Neuling
Neuling

Re: How to Get Modern Aesthetics in FFXIV 5.55

Beitrag von AimeeHoben » 08.10.2022, 11:22

FFXIV is the game I'm currently playing the most. But it's hard for me to get these powerful gear by doing quests, so I can only get as much FFXIV Gil from MMOWTS as possible, which can give me a better experience.

Antworten