Website Development

Einstufungstext schreiben & eingestuft werden
merehan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Website Development

Beitrag von merehan » 27.02.2022, 22:11

Website development steps
Developing or programming web pages includes the following steps: Learn the techniques and programming languages ​​of websites, and the Internet contains many websites that help to learn these languages ​​for free.

Use the Editor program; Because website page code files are basically text files, a programmer can create website pages using a simple program like Notepad only

But when creating large and complex pages it will be difficult to read Notepad files, so the programmer will need to use an editing program that has more advanced features such as color coding

TRANSLATED FROM:تصميم بروفايل شركة

Examples of such programs are Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Web Developer Express, and BBEdit for Mac only.

The programs are free, but some of them need to be purchased such as Adobe Dreamweaver and the not free MS Visual Web Developer.

Create website pages by creating a text file (txt), such as (page.txt), then changing the extension of the file to (html) so that its name becomes (page.html), then opening the file using Notepad or any editing program, then writing the H code HTML or XHTML for the page, then save the changes, and open the file in the browser.

Ensure that the website created is consistent by downloading major browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera as they are all free, and testing the website on every browser.

Ensure that pages are legal, comply with standards and recommendations, and can be validated using the address validator at the following link: [http:\\validator.w3.org click here] which tests if the site contains errors or not.

Website page design. Visit and study different sites to get some ideas for building the website. When entering a specific site, the page source can be seen by clicking with the right mouse button on an empty area in the browser

Specifying the View Source, the code used to create this page appears, and the way the page source is displayed may differ in different browsers.

TRANSLATED FROM:تصميم بروفايل

Skills to learn to build a website
One of the most important programming skills that all web developers should know: HTML 5. CSS 3 language. JavaScript language.

PHP SQL Language. Version Control Systems. Agile Methodology for website development.

Best programming tools for web development
There are many tools that help in developing, programming and designing websites, and the best of them are the following:
Sketch. InVision Cloud. Sublime Text 3 Foundation 6 Chrome DevTools.

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

shzzz

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 12:31

I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. Peacock Plus free trial

Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Re: Website Development

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 12:56

You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. Peacock TV

Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 13:00

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Peacock Premium Free Trial

Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 13:03

It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Peacock Premium

Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 13:06

I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… Paramount Plus Free Trial

Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

SHZ

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 13:09

I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work. TRUTH Social

Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 13:09

Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people.. Paramount Plus

Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 13:12

I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog! HBO Max free trial

Nathan
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

SHZ

Beitrag von Nathan » 01.03.2022, 13:16

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work! Exipure Review

Antworten