New application areas of aluminum sheets

Einstufungstext schreiben & eingestuft werden
Antworten
alusale
Battle Lover
Battle Lover

New application areas of aluminum sheets

Beitrag von alusale » 18.07.2022, 08:19

It is understood that the key areas for expanding the application of ground 4 x 8 aluminum sheet include: transportation, building structures, and electric power. In addition, it also includes aluminum pallets, aluminum alloy bridge flood control facilities, aluminum alloys, aluminum foil packaging products and other fields.
Transport sector:
Scope: extended aluminum trailers, convertible aluminum-coal trucks, high-precision aluminum sheet applications for automobiles.
The artistic structure of aluminum plate:
Scope: Expansion Aluminum Alloy Building Formwork, Aluminum Enclosure Application
(1) Expand the application of aluminum alloy building formwork
The amount of aluminum used in domestic formwork continues to grow, and domestic companies also supply aluminum formwork and formwork aluminum to Brazil, India, Venezuela and other countries, as well as Hong Kong and Macao, which will also drive domestic aluminum consumption.
(2) Expand the application of aluminum casing
In domestic civil buildings, large-scale infrastructure projects, especially large-span and complex-shaped projects, such as airport terminals, exhibition centers, stadiums and other public buildings, have widely used 1/8 aluminum sheet for the roofs and walls. However, in industrial buildings, the steel structure sheet metal enclosure system accounts for about 70% of the total building, and aluminum is less used.
electric field:
my country's copper resources are in short supply and need to be imported in large quantities. The proportion of copper in the field of electricity consumption accounts for more than 40% of the total consumption. my country has formed a strong industrial base 5052 aluminum plate resources, replacing the insufficiently protected copper resources, to a certain extent, it can reduce the external dependence of my country's copper resources and enhance the resource security capability.

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
sabirsheikh
Neuling
Neuling

Re: New application areas of aluminum sheets

Beitrag von sabirsheikh » 04.08.2022, 13:20

There are a number of jobs available for executives on various job sites. being aCV writing expert UK, I also have a list of the jobs. But make sure, when applying for a job, you must have a professionally written CV or resume along with a cover letter. Because it is the only tool that leaves the first impression on the recruiters.

Antworten