Technical parameters of the web guiding system

Einstufungstext schreiben & eingestuft werden
Antworten
keneng
Neuling
Neuling

Technical parameters of the web guiding system

Beitrag von keneng » 07.12.2022, 04:09

1. Support three working methods of line tracking, edge tracking, centering tracking, etc

2. Support photoelectric sensor, ultrasonic sensor, CCD sensor

3. Automatic detection of sensor parameters, no need to calibrate the sensor in most environments

4. Automatic stroke measurement without a mechanical limit switch

5. Ultra-high-speed response speed with 500 microseconds (0.5 milliseconds)

6. The DC servo motor drives the ball screw

7. Store 10 groups of different material parameters, convenient and fast to switch materials

8. Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/English three-language menu operation

9. Humanized operation, quick and easy

10. Support PLC/human-machine interface networking control

Main applications of the web guide system

The web guide system has been widely used in the applications of various industries and it is essential in industries such as packaging, printing, labels, building materials, paper pulp, metal processing, non-woven fabrics, corrugated paper processing, etc.

Tire rubber industry: molding machine, carcass cord, laminating drum common template correction, inner liner pre-correction, film blowing machine, industrial belt laminating machine.
Packaging, printing and paper industries: satellite web printing machine, bump plate printing press machine, inspection machine, slitting rewinder, coating machine, etc.

Battery industry: lithium battery coating machine, lithium battery slitting machine, lithium battery rolling die machine, battery stacking machine.

Web guide system expert - Arise

Arise is a professional web guide system manufacturer in China and Arise web guiding can ensure continuous, precise control of various coil materials in various production processes. With the high-performance automatic Arise web guide control system, it can ensure that the material will not deviate from the correct position and reduce the waste, downtime to a minimum.
https://www.arisewebguiding.com/

Kostenloses Ebook im Battle-Station Newsletter! Der BS newsletter verschickt nicht nur News sondern direkt mein 9,99€ Buch als PDF gratis dazu. Dort geht es um Mixing und Mastering. Ich versende auch kostenfrei Recording, Mixing und Mastering-Tipps. melde dich jetzt gratis an und erhalte noch heute einen Gutschein für den neuen Premium-Bereich als Geschenk! Jetzt klicken
jameseo
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

seooo

Beitrag von jameseo » 26.01.2023, 21:22

I needed something to be fixed for my door. After contacting them, they immediately arrived the next day and fixed what needed to be fixed. Buying from them will never be a mistake. https://caldwells.com/interior-doors/victorian-doors this link for their products.

chastin
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Re: Technical parameters of the web guiding system

Beitrag von chastin » 30.01.2023, 13:02

Hello I'm so delighted I located your blog, I really located you in error, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I'm here now and could the same as to express thank for a tremendous post and a at all times entertaining website. Please do keep up the truly amazing work. Cheap Microsoft software

chastin
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Beitrag von chastin » 01.02.2023, 13:31

Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. 여성전용마사지

chastin
Battle Homie
Battle Homie

Beitrag von chastin » 08.02.2023, 09:41

If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. Blackjack Siteleri

Antworten