NBA 2K22 Reveals New Enhancements and Features

Technische- und allgemeine Fragen
Antworten
ahlgren
Newcomer
Newcomer

NBA 2K22 Reveals New Enhancements and Features

Beitrag von ahlgren » 27.07.2021, 05:34

One of the most innovative new features is the My Career mode, which is linked to The City. Two weeks before the release of NBA 2K22 on September 10 for the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S and Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC platforms, developer 2K Sports has released an exclusive first look at some of the news that will be included in the game. Just a few days ago, we met the players as well as the player who would appear on the title page of the game, and now we're getting to know the new features of the Visual Concepts-developed title.
Significant enhancements have been made to the gameplay, allowing the player to exert far greater control over the game's outcome both when scoring and defending NBA 2K22 MT . In attack, defenders' ankles can be 'broken' by dribbling with new combos and personal moves, throwing difficult shots, making contact dunks, and executing alley-oops, all of which are now dependent on the player's skill and ability to execute them successfully. When it comes to becoming a great offensive player, intelligence and expertise at the controls make even more of a difference than before.

Among the numerous new defensive resources is a completely redesigned scoring and blocking system, which stands out from the rest. Defending intensely on both the perimeter and in the paint has never been more rewarding, giving elite defensive players the ability to make the difference in the outcome of a game like never before.

Seasons will allow players to pursue their basketball goals well beyond the initial release of the game, which is now available in a variety of different modes. NBA 2K22's MyTeam, My Career, and The W (NBA 2K21 MT PlayStation 5 / Xbox Series X | S) modes will be accessible to all players for no additional cost, and they will add new features such as more content, more rewards, and new ways to play. During the Seasons, a completely new way to level up your My Player and win fantastic prizes will be introduced in both the City (PlayStation 5 / Xbox Series X | S) and the Neighborhood (NBA MT PlayStation 4 / Xbox One / Nintendo Switch / PC ).

MyTeam evolves in NBA 2K22 to become the ultimate experience for creating your Dream Team and competing with it from the start of the game, but it doesn't stop there: MyTeam will continue to grow with each Season as it is released. The long-awaited return of MyTeam Draft allows you to select an entire roster from a pool of players that is constantly replenished by the game's developers. Join your new squad in online multiplayer matches and earn rewards for your MyTeam collection as you compete against other players.

All year long, players will be able to take part in new challenges, rewards, and events that will make each MyTeam Season fresh and unique when purchasing NBA 2K22 coins. In addition to all of the news that will be available in MyTeam from the beginning, new ones will be added throughout the course of the calendar year. For example, there is a new game mode that will be released this Christmas, though the details of which have not yet been revealed.

Each generation of consoles will deliver a unique basketball experience, but MyTeam progress and collections can be transferred between consoles within the same family (for example, from the PlayStation 4 to the PS5, or from Xbox One to the Xbox Series X | S, and vice versa). In addition, the VC wallet, MT (MyTeam points), and MyTeam tokens can all be transferred between consoles belonging to the same family.

Enter a whole new City, bursting with life, activity, and interactions, and it's all available on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox One series. Non-player characters (NPCs) can be found all over the city, and My Players from all over the world compete at the highest levels. This redesign of basketball communities is made possible by the new mission system in 2K22, which provides innovative content as well as new ways to level up and earn rewards.

The City provides new and faster alternatives to playing video games on the internet. My Players have access to a variety of matchmaking buildings, allowing them to begin competing immediately. For different game types, matchmaking sessions will be available, and each session will contribute to the overall progress of My Player.

Players of NBA 2K will be able to compete in a fantastic new basketball community through the 2K Cruise (which will be available on PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC). A neighborhood constructed on the expansive decks of a cruise ship in motion. Investigate and play in a variety of nautical luxuries, and when the cruise ship docks at exotic locations throughout the Season, check with the excursion desk to learn about events taking place on land.

My Career and the New City come together in NBA 2K22 for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S to create a groundbreaking storytelling experience. Take a personal journey to the top of My Career's long and illustrious history. Explore the city, meet new and old friends, and earn your place in the team by participating in basketball. In 2K22, players on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC will be immersed in a new story while still enjoying the traditional My Career experience.

Basketball 2K22 allows players to pursue their dreams and ambitions outside of the court. Now you have the opportunity to embark on side ventures in order to establish a reputation in environments that are both modern and lucrative. Enter the world of fashion, where the art of promotion will propel you to the top of the corporate ladder. Alternatively, you could pursue a career in the hip-hop industry, where your musical abilities will open doors to exciting opportunities in the industry. This is the Hidden Talents game for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox 360 series.

Growing up in the professional world entails changing your home life as well as your social life. Your home, which has played an important role in the development and history of My Career, represents your position in the journey to the NBA. As your professional profile and aspirations rise, so will the value of your residence in the City. It's Like You're Not at Home Anywhere for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series.

My NBA 2K22 Career includes a variety of new characters and compelling storylines. Also, being selected in the NBA Draft this year is only the beginning of your professional basketball career.

In NBA 2K22, team management is not limited to the players on the court, but also includes scouts, coaches, and trainers as well as the general manager. It is possible for my NBA / WNBA players to build a successful franchise by surrounding themselves with an equally strong coaching staff as the team they are competing against on the court.

Antworten