There are certain tasks for which prayer is nearly required

Die Durchschnitts-Texter
Antworten
linahuang9@gmail.com
Neuling
Neuling

There are certain tasks for which prayer is nearly required

Beitrag von linahuang9@gmail.com » 21.12.2020, 06:55

Nicely for the meantime, it might be wise to RS gold return a slayer master to another lowest. If you become relatively hard tasks such as trolls, you also may wish to consider canceling them. For now I recommend that you continue to save money and resources. Your current equipment is quite good and I really don't recommend that you change it. However it would be quite beneficial to take some opportunity to train particular stats and perform more exploration for greater RFD gloves. After doing this, I strongly advise that you perform the Smoking Kills quest when you have not already because this unlocks slayer rewards along with other neat things. This about it as "infinite" prayer. As long as you wear this, you'll do 15 percent more damage, meaning you will kill creatures 15% quicker and save yourself food and potential bank excursions. Eventually, save up slayer points to create this to some Slayer Helm. If you haven't already, you also need to do the quest series that unlocks Proselyte Armour.

There are certain tasks for which prayer is nearly required for and in the long term, this will be tremendously beneficial to you (in terms of saving prayer potions and consequently bank trips and money ). For now, do not think of slayer as a money maker. Think about just attempting to gain levels as fast as possible whilst maintaining minimal or no losses.

Sell all your slayer loot for Super potions (attack and strength mostly ), prayer potions and several other supplies (you may want to consider cannoning certain tasks). Furthermore, don't forget prayer and summoning up to combat goes. Both of these abilities are EXTREMELY valuable towards slayer and so are really worth training.

Your slayer loot will help cover training these stats because getting 70 Prayer and 68 Summoning would help you out a lot. Remember to loot all of the charms you get. A lot of this may seem wasteful or unnecessary but if you think about it down the road, this spending will pay off if you're getting whips and boots. Also notice that by buy RuneScape gold no way am I suggesting to waste your own bank on slayer. I'm just saying utilize slayer loot for slayer supplies.

Antworten